The City of Marietta GA is one of the most popular places to live in North Atlanta GA. I wanted to see Marietta New Home Subdivisions and actually found a map with a list of new construction dated up to February 2017.
All New HOME Subdivisions Located In The City Of Marietta-VISIT
All New TOWNHOME / CONDO Subdivisions Located City Of Marietta–VISIT
Here is a list of the new home subdivisions listed on the Map above:
- 1400 Powder Springs Rd.-72 Townhomes
- Anderson Farms At Keeler Woods-60 Single Family Homes
- Barrett Heights-65 Single Family Homes
- Cambridge Walk-30 Townhomes
- Caswell Overlook-226 Townhomes
- Estates At Parkside-12 Single Family Homes
- GlenIvy-99 Townhomes
- Heritage Ridge-32 Single Family Homes
- Hedges Site-78 Single Family Homes
- Highpointe North-77 Townhomes
- Horizons-24 Single Family Homes
- Kraftmark Homes-12 Single Family Homes
- Magnet Phase 1 & 2-75 Single Family Homes / 14 Townhomes / 8 Condos
- Manor Park-11 Single Family Homes / 25 Townhomes
- Marietta Walk-30 Single Family Homes / 54 Townhomes
- Marvelle-75 Single Family Homes / 24 Townhomes
- Meeting Park-56 Single Family Homes / 51 Townhomes
- Montgomery Park-45 Single Family Homes
- Promenade At Marietta Square-52 Single Family Homes / 86 Townhomes
- Quad At Meeting Park-34 Single Family Homes / 21 Townhomes
- The Farm At The Retreat-6 Single Family Homes
- The Tradition At Crosspark-31 Single Family Homes
- Traton Homes On Canton-90 Townhomes
- Walnut Grove-18 Single Family Homes
This community of Belvoir Manor is an enclave of 11 estate Alpharetta GA new homes built by Archway Custom Homes. Most home built between 2014 to 2015+. List prices range in price, as listed in the Georgia MLS at time of post, between $589,900 to $693,015. Most homes have 4 to 5 bedrooms and 3.5 to 4 bathrooms.
Homes Currently For Sale In Belvoir Manor Community-VISIT
Schools At Time Of Post:
More Milton GA Homes For Sale Built 2014+ –VISIT
Directions-Location-400 North to Old Milton Parkway. Turn left. Cross over Highway 9 and go 1/2 mile. Turn right on Wills Rd. Go straight and Belvoir Manor is ahead at intersection of Milton Avenue and Mid Broadwell Road.
New homes in Holly Springs, at time of post, are being built in Holly Springs community of Crestmont. The newer homes are being built by CalAtlantic Homes and are offered for sale price of $289,900 to $424,145. This new home enclave consist of 37 total home sites with amenities that include a Resort-style pool, amenity center, lighted tennis courts, and playground.
Other Crestmont homes built in the past included the builder McCar Homes. These are Single-Family Homes built in size between 1,899 to 3,172 Sq. Ft., 3 to 4 Beds, 2 to 3.5 Baths. The community homes are built from 2004-2016.
All Homes For Currently For Sale In Crestmont
Schools At Time Of Post
Elem: Holly Springs-Cherokee
More Info And Real Estate In Holly Springs
Directions: From I-575N, Take Ext 11 for Sixes Rd, Turn Left onto Sixes Rd, Turn Right onto Marble Quarry Rd, Turn Left onto Crestmont Dr, Turn Right at the 1st cross street onto Crestmont Way, Turn Left onto Andes Ln. Community will be on Right. Streets in the neighborhood include Aleutian Trace, Andes Lane, Atlas Place, Blue Ridge Terrace, Cascade Way, Crestmont Drive, Crestmont Way, Crestmont Lane, Ozark Trail, Sawtooth Court, and Sierra Ct.